Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full Time
- Expire date: 12/31/2021
We are looking for an Angular Developer to join our awesome team and deliver a streamlined user experience. We want a team member who strives to develop a first-class codebase using Angular best practices. As an Angular Developer, you will implement a complete user interface in the form of a mobile and desktop web app.
- Experience with CSS preprocessors (SCSS, LESS...)
Angular Front-End duties and responsibilities:
- Ideal candidates will also have a strong understanding of basic layout concepts and site functionality -including common interactions, user interfaces, navigation, and so forth.
- The candidate must also have excellent organizational and communication skills, including the ability to seamlessly switch between multiple projects.
- Ability to work cooperatively and collaboratively with other professionals, including keeping project coordinators up to date on progress and proactively identifying and communicating project concerns.
- Previous development experience is a plus.
- Develop and maintain front-end systems, including new implementations, testing, support, and enhancements.
- Maintain excellent communication with project coordinators and clients.
- Timely and accurate project reporting and documentation.
**Please include a CV and covet letter (optional).**