Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full Time
- Expire date: 12/31/2021
We are looking for an Account Manager to create long-term, trusting relationships with our customers. The Account Manager’s role is to oversee a portfolio of assigned customers, develop new business from existing clients, and actively seek new sales opportunities.
They also help internal departments by collecting information, such as sales leads or testimonials, assisting in the processing and analysis of client data and complaints, and identifying industry trends.
You should be resourceful, analytical, adaptable, and organized with the ability to build rapport with clients.
Account Manager top skills & proficiencies:
- Prospecting Skills
- Build Relationships
- People Skills
- Customer Focus
- Emphasize Excellence
- Manage Multiple Projects
- Professional English level - verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to collect, track, and analyze large amounts of data.
- Adaptability and strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent active listening skills.
- Ability to build rapport and collaborate with others within the company and externally.
- Understanding of consumer behaviors and industry trends.
- Extensive, accurate product knowledge.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize among competing tasks
- 2+ years experience on the same position
- Communicating with clients to understand their needs and explain product value.
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting client relationships
- Collaborating with internal departments to facilitate client need fulfillment.
- Collecting and analyzing data to learn more about consumer behavior.
- Keeping accurate records on inventory and account notes.
- Maintaining updated knowledge of company products and services.
- Resolving complaints and preventing additional issues by improving processes.
- Identifies opportunities to grow business with existing clients
- Acting as a client advocate with a focus on improving the buyer experience.
- Manage projects within client relationships, working to carry out client goals while meeting company goals
**Please include a CV and covet letter (optional).**