Employment term: Permanent
Job type: Full Time
- Expire date: 12/31/2021
We are looking to hire a positive, proactive Project Manager to oversee project teams and to ensure the projects are completed on time.
The project manager will ensure compliance with budget and other project requirements. You will document instructions for end-users and assist with the testing of the final product. You will communicate with stakeholders during all phases of the project, and close it efficiently.
- 2+ years of experience in a project management role ;
- Understanding of software development life cycle ;
- Having experience with Jira ;
- Outstanding leadership, organizational, and time management skills ;
- Analytical skills are necessary to correctly identify risks and solve any problems which may arise throughout the project ;
- SWOT analysis project.
- Assisting in establishing a Project Management Office to oversee multiple projects ;
- Outlining, defining, and initiating the project ;
- Implementing document control policies and documentation templates ;
- Maintaining a good working knowledge of assigned component projects ;
- Monitoring project progress and implementing changes where necessary ;
- Monitoring expenditures following the budget ;
- Compiling project reports and informing management regarding problems ;
- Preparing a detailed project plan to schedule key project milestones, workstreams & activities.
**Please include a CV and covet letter (optional).**